Shipping & returns
Shipping to addresses within the UK:
For our Standard Delivery service you should generally receive products within 3-5 working days after you place your order.
Delivery within the UK is made by Royal Mail on their Tracked 48 service. A signature may be required on delivery. If there is no recipient to take the delivery, Royal Mail may seek an alternative safe delivery option or return it to the depot for collection.
Free standard delivery to mainland UK addresses only on orders over £30.
Orders under £30 will be charged £5.99 for delivery
Available for mainland UK. Delivery to BFPO addresses, Guernsey & Jersey and PO Boxes are not available, unless on prior request.
Shipping to addresses outside of the UK:
Delivery to addresses outside of the UK is available to selected countries and our website will provide an automatically generated quotation for delivery by our preferred delivery partner DHL.
We do ask however that you please contact us before ordering if you wish to have goods delivered outside the UK, as we cannot supply products to all countries. Delivery charges and dates will be different from those set out above and you will need to pay customs duties and taxes in addition to the amounts set out in our Site.
However, we cannot guarantee delivery dates and are not responsible for delays caused by events beyond our reasonable control, such as poor weather conditions or labour disputes at the delivery service providers that we use. In the unusual event that we are unable to deliver your order within thirty days of the date of your order, we will let you know this. At that point you will have the option to cancel your order or to agree to continue with it, and we will then dispatch the item if and when it becomes available.
If you have not received the goods by their expected date for arrival then please let us know as soon as possible.
If you have ordered multiple items, we may deliver the goods in several instalments but will not make extra delivery charges for this.
Delivery will be complete once we have delivered the goods in question to the address you gave us (or any alternative address that you have agreed that we may leave the goods at). If no-one is available at the address to take delivery we will leave you a note to this effect, in which case you should contact us to re-arrange delivery. If you fail to contact us to re-arrange delivery with the period specified by us or fail to take delivery on the re-arranged date then the products may be returned to our warehouses. If that happens then we reserve the right to charge you for the additional costs that we may incur as a result and to cancel your order.
The goods become your responsibility once delivery has been completed.
You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country to which you ask us to deliver goods. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such laws or regulations.
OWNERSHIP OF GOODS
You own the goods once we have received payment in full for them and they have been delivered to you.
For any questions relating to the return of goods please, in the first instance, contact us on the details below and we will be delighted to assist.
- YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL
You have the right to cancel orders at any time before your order is dispatched and within 30 days after the products have been delivered to you beginning on the day after you received the products and a right to receive a refund from us. This right to cancel is in addition to your right to return defective or damaged goods set out below in the “Damaged or Defective Goods” section, and your other legal rights. For details of those legal rights, please contact Citizens Advice Bureau or visit the Trading Standards website at www.tradingstandards.gov.uk.
Please note that this right to cancel does not apply to orders for personalised, made to measure, custom made or perishable goods.
Your right to cancel the contract begins as soon as the contract is formed. As explained above, the contract is formed when we accept your order by dispatching the goods to you. Once you have received the goods, your right to cancel lasts until 30 days after you have received them beginning on the day after you received the goods.
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us using the contact details given above in the “Our Details” section, stating your order reference number.
If you send us your cancellation notice by e-mail or by post, then your cancellation is effective from the date you sent us the e-mail or posted the letter to us. If you call us to notify us of your cancellation, then your cancellation is effective from the date you telephone us.
If you choose to cancel:
- You will receive a refund of the price you have paid for your goods, as soon as possible and, in any case within 14 days after the day on which we receive the product back or, if earlier, the day on which we receive evidence that you have returned the goods to our returns address.
- You must return the goods to us promptly and in any event within fourteen (14) days of cancellation. Return or collection will be at your cost.
- If you return goods to us by any method other than through the free returns label (available via customer services contact for faulty or damaged goods only, details below) then we will not be responsible for any loss or damage to them during transit.
We recommend that you use a recorded or secure delivery method to return good to us. If goods are lost or damaged in transit and you have not used our free returns option, we may charge you, or not refund to you, any amounts that are attributable to the loss or damage.
If you receive goods that are damaged or faulty and wish to return them to us for a refund, we will in addition refund the cost of delivery paid to receive the goods and will offer a free returns service as outlined above. In circumstances other than faulty or damaged goods, the cost of returning the goods to us is to be borne by you and the initial delivery fee that you were charged may not be refunded.
- You must take reasonable care of the goods and not use them. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right to claim the cost of any deterioration, up to the price of the product, from the refund to which you are otherwise entitled.
- Where possible please return goods in their original packing. This will save you having to buy alternative packaging in which to return the goods and reduces the risk of damage when they are returned. You will be responsible for any damage caused by you failing to pack the goods properly for their return.
- You must also return any free gift or promotional product received by you as a result of that order. We may charge you a reasonable amount for the free gift or promotional product if you do not return it.
If you cancel part of an order then we will recalculate the original order price and adjust the delivery charges payable by you for the retained items accordingly. This may result in a payment being required if, for example, the revised order price is now lower than that required to obtain free or reduced rate delivery charges.
- DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE GOODS
You should inspect the goods when you receive them for defects or damage. If you find that they are already defective or damaged, you should tell us as soon as possible using the contact details given above in the “Our Details” section. We may offer a repair, exchange or refund, as appropriate, in accordance with your legal rights.
As a consumer you have certain legal rights in relation to the quality of the products that we supply. For details of those legal rights, please contact Citizens Advice Bureau or visit the Trading Standards website at www.tradingstandards.gov.uk.
In addition to these rights, we provide the following warranty with the products that you order from the Site.
- 12 MONTH WARRANTY
We at Lesmar Ltd t/a Prominate want you to be completely happy with your product.
If there is any defect in any product that you purchase from the Site and you notify us of this within 12 months after the date of delivery in accordance with this warranty section then we will at our option repair or replace the goods or, if neither is possible within a reasonable time, we will refund the price paid by you.
Your warranty may be transferred to another person in a one-time transfer. This transfer is to allow the purchase of gifts where the ownership of the product is passed from one person to another.
This warranty does not apply to and does not cover damage or defects arising from:
- fair wear and tear.
- inappropriate storage or use of the product or anything external to the product itself.
- accident, misuse, neglect, or damage by you or any third party.
- use for purposes or in a manner other than as recommended or intended by the manufacturer or failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- damage caused by failure to follow the manufacturer’s care instructions or from use of inappropriate cleaning products or those of a corrosive and/or abrasive nature.
To make a warranty claim you should contact us at:
- CONTACT US
|International:||+44 (0) 1582 320930|
Monday to Friday: 9am – 5pm
Bank/Public Holidays: Closed
* Calls cost the same as calling a standard UK landline.
Mobile and other network call charges may vary.
- Supply details of the warranty claim which include your personal details.
- Follow our product return instructions.
- Include details of when and where you bought the product and a copy of your receipt or online order number.
- You may be given a returns identification number, please include this number within the package and take not of this for your reference.
- Retain the proof of postage/carrier return.
Please send all returns to us with a covering letter, stating your order reference number, together with a copy of the original delivery note. Where you are making a warranty return then please include all of the details set out in the warranty section above.
Please try as far as possible to take care opening your goods and removing the outer transit packaging. Take extra care when opening bags and boxes with scissors as you may damage the contents. If you are able to return them in the original packaging, this may save you having to buy alternative packaging in order to return the goods.
Until goods are returned to / collected by us, you have a legal obligation to retain possession of the goods and to take reasonable care of them while they are in your possession. We recommend that you return goods by recorded delivery and we advise you to ensure the goods are adequately insured during the return journey.
All refunds will be made by the payment method which you originally used to purchase the goods