Prominate is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Prominate may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st June 2017.
1. We will comply with applicable privacy and data protection laws and regulatory frameworks.
2. We will only use your personal information to supply, improve and manage our services. Any additional or unusual uses of your information will be explained at the point of collection.
3. We will only send you marketing emails if you have permitted us to (and you will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe in each of our emails).
4. We will not share personally identifiable information with unrelated third parties for their own use without your consent. We may share your information within our group of companies so that we can provide you with the best customer experience across our brands.
5. We will take appropriate steps to safeguard your information in accordance with industry standards but please keep in mind that no system can be guaranteed as 100% secure.
6. We will only keep your information for as long as we need it: (i) to provide you with a product/service; (ii) to improve our services; and (iii) for legal and audit purposes.
7. We will give you control over the information we hold about you by enabling you to access, update and delete your information in-line with your legal rights.
8. We will take steps to ensure that our suppliers look after your information as we do, including where they are processing your information in countries that do not provide the same legal protection to your information.
9. We will contact you if your data becomes compromised and will follow our Data Breach Policy, a copy can be obtained at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
How we use your information
We will use your information: (i) to deliver, improve and personalise our services to you in accordance with your preferences: and (ii) for our own legitimate business purposes and needs. Specifically, we may use your information to:
• fulfil your product orders or to provide the service or information you have requested;
• administer your account(s);
• send you service related communications;
• respond to your requests and feedback;
• contact you about a submission you have made to our online services
• enforce our terms of service;
• send you newsletters, offers and promotions relating to our brands.
Where Prominate proposes using your personal information for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for your use other than as listed above.
Information shared with our suppliers
We use a number of third parties to perform business functions on our behalf, such as sending our newsletters, hosting our online services, providing our customer services and fulfilling product orders and processing payments. We only disclose the information necessary to enable these third parties to perform their services. Our suppliers are contracted to comply with our instructions and we require that they do not use your personal information for their own business purposes.
We maintain appropriate organisational and technological safeguards to help protect against loss, misuse or unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the information we hold about you. We also seek to ensure our service providers do the same. Unfortunately, no system can be guaranteed as completely secure and there is an inherent risk in transmitting information over the internet. It may be possible for an unrelated party to intercept or access such transmissions unlawfully.
If you believe that your personal information under our control has been compromised, including access to any accounts you hold with our services, please contact us immediately using the details below.
How long we keep your information
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant service or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us, in accordance with our retention policy. Where you contribute to one of our online services, we will generally only keep your content for as long as is reasonably required for the purpose(s) for which it was submitted.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information, for example if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Prominate, The Atrium, Park Street West, Luton, LU1 3BE, UK.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Name: Mike Oxley
Role: Managing Director
1st May 2020